Echo Link Amp - Stream and amplify hi-fi music to your speakers
Looking to upgrade your speakers, but have little what to choose and from where? Echo Link Amp has a built-in 60W x 2-channel amplifier. Just connect your Echo Link even with your old pair speakers and play heart-thumping music. It supports audio from streaming services like Pandora, Spotify, or Apple Music. Also, its A2DP support lets you stream audio from your mobile device to the Echo or from Echo to your Bluetooth speaker. An exciting feature is that it has both analog and digital inputs and outputs, which allow you to switch between TV and audio easily. Plus, it has been enabled with features for the people with accessibility needs related to vision, hearing, mobility, and speech. As far as the price is concerned, it is 50% less costly than the new Sonos Amp. So, if you under budget and looking for a decent amplifier, you must go with this device.
- Size - 8.5 x 9.5 x 3.4 in (217 x 242 x 86 mm)
- Weight - 80.6 oz (2286 g) Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process
- Supported audio formats - FLAC, MP3, AAC, Opus, Vorbis; includes support for CD-quality (16-bit) and hi-res (up to 24-bit)
- Supported music streaming services - Amazon Music (Standard and HD), Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal, Deezer, Pandora, SiriusXM, iHeartRadio, TuneIn
- Audio inputs - Analog (1 x L/R RCA)Digital (1 x Coaxial RCA, 1 x Optical Toslink)
- Audio outputs - Analog (1 x L/R RCA, 1x Subwoofer RCA)Digital (1 x Coaxial RCA, 1 x Optical Toslink)
- L/R Speaker Binding Posts
- Headphone- TPA6120A2 High Fidelity Stereo Headphone Amplifier and 3.5mm output jack
- Amplifier - 2 channel x 60W at 8 Ohms, Class D Digital Amplifier. Volume knob for granular control.