Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage) - Silver (Latest Model)
MacBook Air, the name is a brand in itself. While the range of Apple products goes high up in the sky, this MacBook Air will deem affordable to you with its impressive specifications. Its space gray appearance gives classy look. If you are an Apple user, you must be aware that the only touch button is the fingerprint sensor and touchpad, and the same goes for the MacBook too. You will be amazed by the discrete graphics and picture quality. The speakers are neither too acute nor too low with unique sound quality. It has a beautiful look that sets it apart from other models, and once you resort to this, there is no turning back to any different model. One can try, but it is difficult to find any flaw with this device.
- Display-13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Retina display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors, 16:10 aspect ratio
- Processor-1.1GHz dual-core Intel Core i3, Turbo Boost up to 3.2GHz, with 4MB L3 cache
- Graphics and Video Support-Intel Iris Plus Graphics, Support for Thunderbolt 3–enabled external graphics processors (eGPUs)
- Charging and Expansion-Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for:, Charging, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
- Wireless-802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible. Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology