Echo Show 5 -- Smart display with Alexa – stay connected with video calling - Charcoal
Amazon’s advanced and upgraded version of smart speaker Echo show 5 comes with a compact 5.5’’ Smart display with Alexa. Apart from listening to music, setting the thermostat, getting weather and traffic updates, you can also watch movies, TV shows, news, follow recipes, etc. And not just voice calls, but you can even video-call your friends with compatible echo devices, Alexa app or Skype. Liven up your routine by choosing a favorite clock and face and album from Amazon photos. As long as privacy is concerned, you can control it with the mic or camera button off button or the built-in camera shutter. Also, you can enable the VoiceView screen reader to use gestures to navigate the screen. Light and compact device, this will go nicely as your home décor. This device is a revolution in smart speakers while setting the trend for the other brands. It’s a value for money machines with unbeatable features.
- Make hands-free video calls to the Alexa app or another Echo device with a screen. Instantly connect to other supported devices in your home, or make a voice announcement to every room with a supported Echo device.
- Echo Show 5 connects to Alexa to give you vivid visuals on a 5.5” screen with a crisp full sound—all in a compact design that fits in any room, in any home. See on-screen lyrics with Amazon Music. Set alarms and timers. Catch up on news highlights and movie trailers. Check weather and traffic as you head out in your new city.
- Catch up on today’s news and sports highlights. Watch TV shows, movies, and trailers. Cook along with step-by-step recipes. See song lyrics and album art with Amazon Music. It’s the perfect size for adding glanceable entertainment to any room.
- Alexa and Echo devices are built with multiple layers of privacy. For example, your voice is streamed to the cloud only after your device detects the wake word (“Alexa”). You can also turn the microphone and camera off with a press of a button. And the built-in shutter lets you easily cover the camera. Learn more.
- Manage compatible smart home devices on the simple interactive display or use your voice. Control lights and switches. Set thermostats. View security cameras.