Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD Storage) - Gold (Latest Model)
No doubt MacBook Air is the prominent choice among professionals, students, tech analysts etc. With its classy design and portability, people fall in love at first sight with it. For people who are well versed with laptops pay detail attention to its features, and this model is up to the mark. Its dazzling 13.3’’ Retina display with Backlit keyboard is a treat for the eyes. Equipped with 10th-Gen Intel Core i5 processor and Intel Iris Plus Graphics, MacBook gives true-to-life visuals with an ultra swift response. With 13GB RAM and 512GB SSD storage, you can store more than just essential files in it unlike the previous fret over storage capacity. So if you want to begin your Apple journey, this model is most apt to start with, give the price is reasonable for an Apple model.
- Display-13.3-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Retina display with IPS technology; 2560-by-1600 native resolution at 227 pixels per inch with support for millions of colors, 16:10 aspect ratio
- Processor-1.1GHz quad-core Intel Core i5, Turbo Boost up to 3.5GHz, with 6MB L3 cache
- Graphics and Video Support-Intel Iris Plus Graphics, Support for Thunderbolt 3–enabled external graphics processors (eGPUs)
- Charging and Expansion-Two Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports with support for:, Charging, DisplayPort, Thunderbolt (up to 40 Gbps), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps)
- Wireless-802.11ac Wi-Fi wireless networking; IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n compatible. Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology
- In the Box-13-inch MacBook Air, 30W USB-C Power Adapter, USB-C Charge Cable (2 m)