Amazon Smart Plug, works with Alexa – A Certified for Humans Device
Did you forget again to turn off the lights? Only if you could turn them off while driving or from the office. You can, with Amazon Smart Plug and Alexa, add voice control to any outlet. This device is simple to set up and use, plugin, open the Alexa app, and you are good to go in giving commands. It offers you ease your multiple daily activities like its schedule lights, fans, and electronic appliances to turn on and off automatically. You can even control them remotely if you are away from home. This hassle-free device is so compact that it does not restrict the use of other outlets. This device is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices. It’s a great help for the family with older adults or people with accessibility needs. Just set up the routines and schedules and let Smart Plug do the rest.
- Size-3.2” x 1.5” x 2.2” (80 mm x 38 mm x 57 mm)
- Weight-3.5 oz. (98 grams) Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process
- Electrical Ratings-Input: 100-120VAC, 60Hz 15A
- Max Output: 15A Max
- Integrations-Amazon Smart Plug is optimized for simple setup and exclusive use with Alexa. Amazon Smart Plug does not support other voice assistants or smart hubs
- Alexa App-The Alexa app is compatible with Fire OS, Android, and iOS devices. A list of supported operating systems can be found here