Amazon is one of the largest retailer company in the world, and it offers you numbers of collections such as music, books, electronics, groceries, furniture, garments, etc. Also, you can sell your own items via an online marketplace system of Amazon. Also, Amazon gives its streaming service, which is called Amazon Prime. Prime users can watch unlimited TV shows, movies, web series even you get free delivery with your every product. So, in this article, we will tell you how to buy or order groceries from Amazon or Whole Food? Here are the instructions are given below.
Add Grocery Products to the Amazon List
- Firstly, you have to launch the application of Whole Foods on your device.
- Then, select the List section on the lower side of the display.
- You should choose the ‘Add Item’ option on the upper side of the display.
- Input the name of the item and select the OK button.
Add Grocery Items via Alexa App
- You should launch the Alexa application.
- After that, select the hamburger icon at the upper left side of the screen.
- Go to the Lists and Notes option.
- You have to choose the Shopping option.
- Then reach the ‘Add Item’ option.
- Now, input the item name and then select the OK button.
Order Grocery Delivery from Whole Foods through Amazon Application
- Go to the application of Amazon shopping.
- Thereafter, select the Whole Foods beneath the search section.
- Optionally, select the Alexa Lists option and check items you added via Whole Foods or Alexa application that you should order via this application.
- Navigate to the ‘Shop Whole Foods Online’ or select the Close option.
- You should choose the Shop Aisles to purchase items by category or move via and locate products you want to buy.
- Pick the ‘Add to Cart’ option to add the products you want in the cart.
- You should select the button grocery cart in the upper right side of the screen.
- Then select the ‘Checkout Whole Foods Market Cart’ option.
- Now, select the Continue button.
- You have to choose a slot of delivery and then select the Continue option.
- Thereafter, choose the method of payment and then choose the Continue button.
- Finally, select the ‘Place your order’ option.
Order Grocery Delivery via Amazon Pantry
- Firstly, launch the application of Amazon shopping.
- Thereafter, select the hamburger menu at the upper left side of the screen.
- Then choose the ‘See All Programs’ option.
- You should pick the Amazon Pantry option.
- Then move down to the purchase by category.